Sunday, January 20, 2008

Playoffs


So...I am really really sad that the Green Bay Packers just lost their playoff game to the NY Giants. Neither of these teams are one of my favorites, but both have Mississippi boys as their quarterbacks, and even though Eli Manning made a poor decision in his college choice (He went to Ole Miss. Really? That was a poor decision.), he is still a Mississippi boy and I have to back him up.

However, Brett Favre has been playing so much longer, and he is (supposedly) going into retirement after this season so I wanted him to go out well. Not that making it to the playoffs isn't good or anything, but it is still upsetting that he didn't win.

Ok well, that's all that I really have to say. I needed to share my grief.

Have a good night!

2 comments:

John said...

Sad now! I missed the game but its good to see people other than me posting! :-p

Me and Maria's date went well! I'll see you tomorrow night for Taco Night!!!

Stephanie said...

I knew you would like me because I posted! :)

Yay for tacos!!!